Monday, February 18, 2013

What is The Best Thing to Say Before You Die?

If you're like most people, dying is probably the most important thing you will ever do. While death may strike at any moment, it's important to have a phrase ready to say when it does. Once we're dead, our legacy is all that remains and your final words are a great chance to add the finishing touches to that legacy. So whether it's on the bus, in the middle of a marathon, or simply in bed with a hooker who turns out to be your ex-wife's incredibly jealous and psychotic lesbian lover, here are the top 5 coolest things to say before you die.


5). "The only thing I regret is not getting enough potassium in my diet."

4). "Tell my children, I will have my revenge..."

3). "SAMANTHAAAAA!!!"

2). "Well, looks like this is it. I mean you think about this moment a lot, but when it actually arrives it's like 'Wow, I can't believe this.'"

1). "Toodles."

No comments:

Post a Comment