Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why Hasn't NASA Returned To The Moon?

When people claim that the Apollo moon landings were a hoax one of the main things they point to is how NASA hasn't returned to the Moon since. To me this isn't a valid point because we discovered the Moon is really boring. Going to the Moon is like going to the dentist. You think it's important as a kid, but after around six visits you realize it's a huge pain in the ass and it isn't worth the time, money, or trouble. As long as I brush and floss and try to stay away from sugar I never have to go to the dentist ever again. I'm on to bigger and better things like sending robots to Mars.

Honestly how could we have a rover on Mars if it wasn't possible to get onto the Moon? The Mars Rover would have to be a hoax too and I don't hear anyone saying that because there's no real politics behind the Mars rover, it's a completely useless project that no one gives a rat's ass about.

No comments:

Post a Comment